How to Navigate Modernity through Rediscovering the Knowledge of the Past.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome Ya'll!


Ok ya'll--the best way to get even, the best way to make your life more in line with what you want is to get creative, and this, my latest blog endeavor is exactly that! I mean, I've been traveling ever since I was 3, been having to deal with a lot of people's different cultural views, my own shortcomings along with others', been living almost 10 years now in a country VERY foreign (Denmark) from where I'm from (Brooklyn) and still, I stand.
At times, Life, not to mention living in a foreign country, isn't easy, and sometimes, I must admit, I feel like, "That's it! I'm going home!" But that's when it gets kind of tricky 'cause, like you, I've realized that home is where the challenge is: But sometimes, we need help!
This blog is in response to my need for a set of instructions, a compass, a guidebook on how to navigate, with poise and integrity, the many different personalities and cultural views we encounter not only around the world,in foreign countries, but in LIFE!
The Blackgirl's Survival Guide is my gift to you: Hopefully, it'll make your life, a little more peaceful (if not more entertaining!)
Peace & Blessings,
Blackgirl on Mars

1 comment:

Lenoxave said...

Outstanding. Another blog for you!

Cheers!